Great saving slide in my mail slot last week which was nice since I didn't even ask for it. Everyone (in Ontario) got The Little Book Of Great Big Energy Savings from Save On Energy in the mail. I hope that everyone will use it because these are great deals on products that saves you money and save you energy for your home. Now you don't have to use the words "I can't afford to..." because you got over $100 worth of coupons in your fingertips.
What are you getting coupons for?
- ENERGY STAR® qualified general and specialty LED & CFL light bulbs
- Lighting controls (timers, dimmers, motion sensors)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified light fixtures
- Power bars with integrated timers or auto-shutoff
- Pipe wrap
- Insulation blankets for hot water heaters
- Programmable thermostats for electric baseboard heaters
- Heavy duty outdoor timers
If you haven't received your copy you still have a chance and can download it here SAVE ON ENERGY COUPONS
Bring these coupons at any BMR Winchester, Home Hardware, Royal Lighting, BMR Windsor, K&S Value Centre, Sescolite/Hoddor Lighting, Canadian Tire, Living Lighting, TSC Stores, Han Star
Lowe’s, Turkstra Lumber, The Home Depot, RONA & Walmart. To see which location check out their participating locations list.
*This post contains an non-affiliate link. Opinions are 100% my own. For more information, see my disclosures page.*