I honestly did not know all the things that Aloe Vera does and can do for your body. This is a natural solution to just about everything that will come up in your life or home. I thought I would break it down in their categories but truthfully this is for everyone, moms, children and men. Don't think that just because I placed it in a certain category means that its only for they time of person. Aloe Vera is amazing for everyone in your family. My mom bought this bottle of Aloe Vera from the health food store in the mall by us for $12.99.
My mom actually recommended this for my son's eczema and he stop itching instantly. I also read that it is very good for men who get razor bumps. This interested me and before I knew it I was researching all the things Aloe Vera can do for me and my family. This is what I found out.
- Treat burns from grease splatters or hot utensils.
- Homemade burn healer
- Soothe and heal sunburns
- Moisturiser for dry skin
- Prevent pimples and acne.
- Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
- Shrinks warts.
- Aging skin and wrinkles.
- Brighten skin.
- Decrease dark spots.
- If you massage it onto your scalp, let it sit for 30 minutes, and rinse, it will speed up your hair growth
- You can use it to remove eye makeup.
- Strengthen gums and teeth
- Take away the sting or itch out of insect bites
- Quick blisters relief.
- Antidote to allergic skin reactions.
- When boil leaves the vapor helps with asthma
- The drink helps lower blood sugar levels
- Sip can minimize inflammation and infection of the eye and ear.
- Black and blue bruises
- Athlete's Foot.
- Reduce cholesterol.
- Razor bumps
*This post contains an non-affiliate link. Opinions are 100% my own. For more information, see my disclosures page.*
I hope you have some time, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment to say how much you enjoyed my post or even say hi, follow me on Twitter, like my Facebook page or even subscribe. I will do the same! Have a wonderful creative day!