A few days ago I was going through my comments just as I normally do through the day and came across one that caught me by surprise it was from Bolaji over at Velvet Row. She told me that she nominated me for a Leibster Award. SO cool! Never been nominated for a award for my blog yet so this is very exciting for me. Thank you so much Bolaji! Go and Check out her blog is pretty awesome Velvet Row. Now for the rules, the answers to the questions Bolaji has asked me, who I chose for my nominations and of course my questions for them. Who knew this was going to be so much work lol! I am up for the challenge. Check it out.
At first these rules looked very simple and I was like “This is a piece of cake!” Then as I started past the questions and got to the nominations portion I was like “Wait 11 bloggers with under 200 followers?” This may be a little harder than I thought. However I made it through and so will you (I am referring to the blog nominations I chose)
My idea list. I write down or type any idea that pops into my head or that I have seen and can make it in a different way or style. Plus there is always something to organize in my place so there never seems to be enough of those kinds of posts lol.
That is tough. I guess I would have to say that when I went to the
Silver all the way. I absolutely love silver jewellery. I don’t like to leave the house without my silver hoop earrings.
I play the guitar… haven’t played in a very long time but I will occasionally.
Home and Garden, Fashion, Food basically anything creative and yummy.
- Melanie Gets Married
- I Tried It Too
- Nicer Than New
- Life With Garnish
- The Sugar Coated Spatula
- Berries and Yarn
- Sugar Spice and Aussies
- My May Sunshine
- The Glowing Fridge
2. How did you choose your blog name?
3. What is your favourite post or project that you are most proud of?
4. What is your favourite blog?
5. What advice would you give yourself as a young child or teenager if you could go back in time?
6. What inspires you to keep blogging?
7. If you could go join a course or go to school for something right now, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite spot in your home? Why?
9. Who is your favourite celebrity? Why?
10. What is your favourite song right now on the radio?
11. What are your favourite kinds of blogs?
Congrats to all of the blogs I chose! Don’t forget to mention me when you nominate blogs on your page. I hope you have some time, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment to say how much you enjoyed my post or even say hi, follow me on Twitter, like my Facebook page or even subscribe. I will do the same! Have a wonderful creative week!