The moment has come and this idea has been like a ping pong inside my head for a while now, but I have decided to take a leap and create a whole new link party. What does that mean for City of Links? Well, City of Links has been fun and I have met a ton of new bloggers through the process however I have been noticing that the numbers have not been progressing in the way that I would like. Doesn't mean that I don't love my little link party, it just means that it's time to turn it up a notch or two and give it a well-deserved makeover.
Therefore, I am giving City of Links a whole new makeover starting with the name. After a lot of thought, I have decided on a name... starting September, City of Links will be replaced by The Beautifully Creative Inspired Link Party!
Which brings me to this blogger opportunity for you. To have a successful link party, you need to have more than one host so why not do the same for my new link party. Yes, that is right, I want to build a team of hosts! So if you are interested in host my new link party with me than I am looking for you. City of Creative Dreams would love to have you join the team!
What I am looking for:
- Able to post the weekly party on your blog (on Fridays)
- Share party on social media
- Choose your own features for individual posts
- One year commitment
- Bloggers who blog about any of the following areas of home decor, DIY projects, fashion, food recipes, entertaining, organization/cleaning, product reviews, beauty, lifestyle, wedding, and printables. Basically family-friendly posts.
- Traffic to your blog & social media
- Gain more followers
- A platform to showcase your amazing talents and creations
- Your photo on each post, with links to your blog and social media.
- Discover new blogs and bloggers
Does this peak your interest? If so, please fill out the form below. The deadline is August 19, 2015. I can’t wait to get to know you better! If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer!
I hope you have some time, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment to say how much you enjoyed my post or even say hi, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram page or even subscribe. I will do the same! Have a wonderful creative week!