There are two things that me and fashion lovers have in common, we both wear clothes and we both would like to make extra cash in our pockets. Fashion lovers or anyone who want to make an extra buck will love these sites that I am going to share with you. These sites I have just discovered and thought "What an awesome idea!" so of course I had to share it with you all.
Love taking selfies of your clothing? Love sharing what you are wearing with others? Then this is perfect for you! Stylinity take fashion, selfies and money to an all time high! Here is how it works:
- Sign up for their free account (you also get a $10 bonus just for signing up)
- Take selfies of your outfits either on web or on the app then tag each item in the product info section.
- When other Stylinity users click to buy any of the items you are wearing, you get paid!
If this peaks your interest like it has for me, here is an invite from me to you! Click here!
Have some in good condition clothing you no longer wear or haven't worn and still have the price tag on it. Why not sell it? Thred Up is a site where you can do just that, sell your clothes or buy some clothes. Thred Up makes it very easy for you to sell your clothes. Here is how it works:
- Order a free Clean Out Kit
- Fill it with the clothes you want to sell
- Return it to Thred Up for free.
You have three choices on how you can use your money: Store Credit, Donate to a Cause or Paypal.
Trend Trunk is a free site where you can sell your clothes and buy clothes as well. It takes less than 60 seconds to do so. You earn 100% of the selling price that you set. You can also communicate with the buyer to decide if meeting up to deliver the clothes or delivery. Here is how it works:
- Set up a free account
- Take a few pics,
- Enter a description of what your selling
- Decide and set your selling price.
Tradesy is another site you can check out. You can buy or sell clothing as well as wedding clothing and accessories. They more want expensive designer brands like Louis Vuitton than the more affordable ones like Old Navy. However, when you sell your clothing they do deduct 9% commission. Here is how it works:
- Sell anything from your closet.
- After someone purchase your item, they send you a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping kit,
- You'll receive payment (minus 9%) in your Tradesy account after you ship
Ready to start earning?
Try any one of these above or try them all and watch your pocket get a little fuller!
I hope you have some time, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment to say how much you enjoyed my post or even say hi, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram page or even subscribe. I will do the same! Have a wonderful creative week!