If you are planning a wedding reception it is obvious that you will have to take up services for wedding reception caterers. Their responsibilities include:
• A caterer’s role is not just to serve food and beverages to the guests. Their responsibilities are more than that. Nowadays, caterers are more like managers. Cooking and serving is just a small part of their job which happens on the day. Their main work is to plan and make preparations and coordinating the whole thing.
• They are experienced and can tackle every kind of situation very easily and tactfully. They will coordinate everything of your special day ensuring that everything happens on time. They will be the in-charge of the entire wedding reception.
• Wedding reception caterers help the couple classify the experience they want their guest to enjoy. You can discuss it with them and they will definitely make it happen. Their duty includes focusing the needs the guests.
• You will get different options on caterers like in-house caterers or shortlist of pre-approved caterers from which you can choose accordingly. They are the best person to give you the best ideas, advice, and contacts. A good caterer not only listens to your desires but also knows about your requirements.
• Among their varied role, they are obsessive about food. Their main goal is to ensure that all the guests leave the reception full and happy.
How to choose the best caterer?
It is very hard to choose wedding reception caterers without trying their food and having an overall knowledge of their service. Food and drinks most likely take the largest portion of your wedding budget. So here are some tips which will help you to choose the right wedding reception caterers.
• First, prepare a budget so that you can figure out which company will suit your budget. This will allow a caterer to practically pull together options such as family style, seated or buffet within your budget.
• For comparing and contrasting the service, cost and menu options you can get numerous proposals from companies. Tell your caterer about your expecting number of guests and the style of affair you are having, and they will propose you the number of courses, appetizers, bartenders, waiters, chefs, and coordinators.
• If you are not provided with chairs, tables or dinnerware from the venue, you can ask the caterers if they do. Most of them do provide these items but for that, you have to pay an extra fee.
• The taste of the food is an important thing but the way they treat their clients is also important. If the company is slow to get back to you or fails to impress you then it is better to cancel the deal.
• It is always better to taste the food before you choose a catering company. But a lot of catering companies do not provide tastings until you sign with them. In this scenario, you can wait for special events when they serve food or host dinners at bridal expos to stimulate their business.
So, to sum up it can be said that choosing the right kind of wedding reception caterers for your wedding will help you to satisfy your guests and at the same time save lots of money. By choosing a reputed caterer you will be able to make the precious event of your life more special. All you need to do is to take out time and consider the above-mentioned points and then make a careful decision on what suits your wedding to the best degree.