Happy Monday and even more happy Monday for me. Through all the craziness going on around the house (I live in an apartment but you get my point) I nearly forgot to tell you all that I received a email from Britni, over at Homeschoolin Mommy Chronicles telling me she nominated me for a Liebster Award. So cool and super sweet! Even thought I am a week behind of when I was nominated I am still participating. Thank you again Britni for nominating me!
Here are the rules. The Liebster Reward is an award being passed around the blogosphere to up and coming bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
- Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs with under 1,000 followers to receive the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions That I Need To Answer:
When you were a child, what was your dream job? Do you have that job today?
I know that I wanted to become a Disney Star. I loved Disney Channel and wanted to be just like the stars I saw on TV. I don't have that job today but I did get to promote a Disney movie called 'Disney Prom' for Disney Canada, audition for a company the would get me on their shows, pitch a TV series to them and go to Disneyland in my lifetime so I think I got to live out little Disney Dreams.
What are your 3 favorite books?
1) Fault in the Stars by John Green, 2) Seriously I am Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres and 3) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
If you have to move out of the country, where would you move to?
I am not too sure, Australia or Greece would be nice. Never been so it would be an adventure.
Can you cook?
Not amazingly but when I manage to not burn the dish, I feel pretty good about it. I can bake though.
Is there any post you’ve been planning to do, but have been postponing for awhile now?
Yes, I been meaning to do a post about the easiest way to do perfect french tips on nails but seem to always postponing it.
If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
My superpower would be, Invisible power because you can get away with anything when no one can see you and you can hear what people are really saying about you.
Do you prefer the beach or the mountain? Why?
Beach all the way. There is something about the view of the ocean that brings calm and beauty. I love the light against the water in both the night and day as well as the waves.
What movie did you love to watch as a child?
Sound of Music. "So long, Far Well" is my favourite song next to"I am 16 going on 17..." and "Snowflakes on eye lashes...". I love a good musical.
What is something that your learned recently?
I learned how to use a sewing machine.
What is your favorite season of the year and why?
I have always loved spring time, not only because it was the month I was born but the weather is always a mixture of sunny days and rainy days. Its not too hot or too cold but just right.
What TV series do you watch?
Oh my, what do I not watch lol My TV series list is pretty long so I will tell you a small version. There is two new shows that I am getting into, Eye Candy and Empire.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I only paint my toe nails white. (I like it simple plus no one really see them)
- I rather a subway ride over a bus ride.
- I get hot and cold very easily.
- I tend to be bad with names. (You wouldn't know it though lol)
- I cant stand sneezing or having the hiccups. (Its not a fun time for me.)
- I like to bend over backwards to crack my back. (You did say random facts)
- When I was young, I smashed the back door of our townhouse into my big toe and the nail was borderline about to fall off. (sooo painful)
- I want a little black pug that stays a puppy forever.
- Love Mcdonals french fries. (Pair it with a Smartie McFlurry and I am a happy camper)
- Wish I could live in a Ikea store.
- Favourite sport is hockey. (Its not because I am Canadian... well it could be.)
- Refresh Living
- Mrs U Makes
- Sparkle Shiny Love
- Riva La Diva
- Mom of the Moment
- Mom Wife Geek
- Roonie Ranching
- Curiosita Ellya
- Joys Jots Shots
- Rambling Small Town Girl
Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favourite outfit to wear?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What was the last idea you had?
- What is your favourite childhood book? What memory does this book remind you of?
- What is your favourite snack that you can't live without?
- Which soon to be released movie are you most excited to see?
- If you had to choose between Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum to bring with you on a private island, which one would you choose? and Why?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What did you want to be when you were small? and why?
- Last meal you had to eat today?
- What is your best quality?
I hope you have some time, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment to say how much you enjoyed my post or even say hi, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram page or even subscribe. I will do the same! Have a wonderful creative week!